Forum Title: Cabinet Hinge Help
Basically I am sort of stuck trying to figure this out. I am trying to find some euro style hinges with a 35mm cup that have a 1/2 overlay on a face frame cabinet that on opens at most 65 or 70 degrees. I know I have seen them before in the past, but I can't seem to find them using blum's online catalog. Rockler doesn't have any and I hate having to go down to louis and company; way easier for me to order some than drive all the way over there. I need to restrict the degree the door opens on an upper cabinet because the door swings open into a fire sprinkler floods = bad
Category: General Contractor Post By: WILLIE S (Gilbert, AZ), 02/17/2018

Home Repair Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527